1976-1983 Jeep CJ5 with a 4" Lift
1976-1986 Jeep CJ7 with a 4" Lift
1981-1986 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler with a 4" Lift
1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler with a 2.5" Lift
1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ with a 3" Lift
Extended: 22.58 inch; Collapsed: 13.71 inch.
ORV Shocks feature D.O.M. tubing for longer life & reduced internal wear. The piston rod is polished & chromed for longer life & the highest performance. 150 PSI Nitrogen charged design gives you the best of both on & offroad use. Tough leak proof seals to ensure the shocks last the test of time. Each shock includes a black shock boot & ORV Sticker.
ORV shock features include:
- 150 PSI pressurized Nitrogen gas
- Internal valving - the internal orifice will rotate when the piston moves more than 2” - automatically adjusts to make the ride as smooth as possible
- Twin tube construction to lower heat build up and protect the shock from off road obstacles
- Constructed to ORV specifications by a leading North American Shock manufacturer
- Bonded Iron 14mm piston with extra chroming- provides for a longer, rust free life
- Includes polyurethane bushings and a black shock boot
- Limited lifetime warranty on the shocks