Fender flare kit use existing mounting holes. Provides 6 inches of tire coverage and made of Dura-Flex 2000 for maximum durability and flexibility.
100% UV protected-no chalking, cracking or warping. Easy to paint. Flares come with button head self-tapping stainless torque screws for a fast NO DRILL installation. Original hardware can be reused.
Bushwacker fender flares were originally designed to keep mud and road debris from splashing up on the sides of off-road vehicles. Today this popular concept is used for a variety of reasons and on a host of applications. Bushwacker fender flares add body side styling, help keep mud and road debris off the vehicles, offer additional tire coverage when using wide or tall tires, and enhance the vehicles overall image.
- 6 inches of coverage
- No vehicle body side drilling or cutting - installs using the existing factory holes
- 100% UV protection. No chalking, No cracking, No warping
- Comes complete with decorative stainless steel hardware for a
- Adds additional tire coverage
- OEM matte black finish, or easily custom painted to match or accent any vehicle
- Reference Number: