- Tips for Creating Your Ultimate DIY Garage
- Jeep Maintenance Tips and Essential Jeep Parts For Winter
- Great Gifts for the Car Lover on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Jeep Wrangler JL Paint Codes
- How to buy Jeep aftermarket parts without getting screwed
- 3 Must Have Jeep Wrangler Accessories
- Aluminum vs. Steel – Which Jeep Wrangler Aftermarket Wheel is Best?
- Popular Jeep Renegade Accessories
Category Archives: Jeep News
The Jeep Wrangler JK may well be one of the most iconic cars in the world. Based on the original Jeep that was developed for soldiers during World War II, the Wrangler is a tough, no-nonsense vehicle that is great in adverse conditions, whether you’re taking it off-roading at Moab or just fighting through drifting snow on your way to work. Continue reading
Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne confirms next-gen Jeep Wrangler will finally, offer a pickup variant, right from the factory. Continue reading
On January 1, 2014, Fiat announced it would be acquiring the remaining shares of Chrysler owned by the VEBA worth $3.65 billion. Just under two years sales numbers for both Cherokee and Wranglers are impressive. Continue reading
Jeep is celebrating 75th year anniversary in 2016. In honor they will be offering Jeep fan special edition models in all there line up. Most of the limited edition upgrades are mainly cosmetic.
I researched the new 2014 Jeep Cherokee for months before it even hit the dealerships. After it came out, I bought it instantly. This is a comprehensive review that addresses everything that I learned during my research and my first-hand experiences with the vehicle. Continue reading