Fits either Front or Rear (Sold individually). Shock boots not included
The Pro Comp ES 9000 is the ultimate nitrogen gas charged shock absorber. With its twin tube design and 10 stage velocity sensitive valving, the ES 9000 delivers not only a smooth, comfortable highway ride, but is also enhances off-road handling and performance.
Engineered for those driving enthusiasts demanding optimum capacity for heavy loads as well as the most demanding driving conditions.
Its 1-3/8" nylon banded full displacement piston head and double welded shock mounts ensure maximum strength and long lasting durability.
- Designed specifically for those driving enthusiasts demanding optimum capacity for heavy loads and high-performance handling
- Twin-tube, nitrogen gas-charged design for increased load capacity and high-performance ride and handling characteristics
- Expanded twin-tube design increases fluid capacity by 50%
- 10- stage, velocity-sensitive valving delivers comfortable highway ride and outstanding off-road performance
- 1-3/8" nylon-banded full displacement piston head ensures strength and long-lasting durability
- Large 5/8" Chrome-hardened piston rod, double-welded shock mounts, and unique Teflon rebound stop handle the most demanding driving conditions
- Covered by ProComp's Limited Warranty
- Product Weight:
- 5 lbs