Fits either Front or Rear (Sold individually)
The twin tube cellular gas design of the ES 3000 is engineered to substantially improve driving comfort and performance both on and off the road.
With its 10 stage velocity sensitive valving, the ES 3000 self adjusts to various road conditions, while improving your vehicle's handling characteristics.
The large 5/8" chrome hardened piston rod and unique Teflon rebound stop delivers a comfortable highway ride and the ability to handle the most demanding driving conditions.
With double welded shock mounts for maximum strength and the exclusive Pro Comp limited lifetime warranty, the ES 3000 will ensure ultimate performance for as long as you own your vehicle!
- Replaces original equipment shocks for substantially improved performance, driving comfort, and vehicle control on and off road
- Can be installed easily on both stock and lifted vehicles
- Twin-tube, cellular gas design prevents fluid foaming; reduces shock fade while adjusting to varying road conditions
- Expanded twin-tube design increases fluid capacity by 50% to reduce internal operating temperatures while protecting vital components
- 1-3/8" nylon-banded full displacement piston head ensures strength and long-lasting durability
- Unique Teflon rebound stop handles the most demanding driving conditions
- Covered by Pro Comp's limited warranty to ensure ultimate performance
for as long as you own your vehicle
shock boots not includedShock boots not included
- Product Weight:
- 5 lbs