Kit Includes: Complete set of 4 pieces, 2 upper & 2 lower ball joints.
- Fits 07-15 Jeep Wranglers
- Fits 99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokees
- Made from SEA 4120 and 4140 heat treated high grade steel
- Grease fittings (not found on factory application) allow for continued maintenance
- Ball joints can be greased after installation
- Alloy USA – 5 year limited warranty
These Alloy USA Heavy Duty ball joints have been designed with a low profile (grease) zerk fitting for regular maintenance, a feature not offered on factory replacement parts. Inner insert has been replaced with a high strength steel socket. (Replaces factory plastic nylon insert). This steel insert greatly increases ball joint strength and durability. This is a “Must” for lifted vehicles running any tire larger than stock applications. Ball and socket are assembled using an exclusive threaded preload system that insure precise tolerances for prolonged joint life and precise steering. Ball & shaft are constructed from industry leading SAE 4140 Chromolly steel. Combined with steel insert ensures that these ball joints are an industry leader in durability and strength.
- 5 Year Limited
- Install Time:
- 4+ Hours
- Product Weight:
- 6 lbs