INNER AXLE SHAFTS, Jeep Wrangler (YJ) 87-95 ELIMINATES DISCONNECTS
Jeep Wranglers (TJ) 97-06
Jeep Cherokee(XJ) 84-01
Note: Will not fit export Jeep Cherokees (XJ) with CV joint.
The Alloy USA Hub Conversion Kit is designed to upgrade and replace the non-serviceable wheel hubs found on 1984-06 Wrangler and Cherokees. Now you can lock and unlock your front hubs to reduce driveline strain and improve fuel economy! The Deluxe Hub Conversion kit includes a set of Rugged Ridge Manual Locking Hubs, high tensile strength 27 spline inner and outer Alloy USA 4340 Chromoly Axle Shafts, 1/2 ton capacity aluminum internal mounting hubs, Alloy USA X-Joints, machined front brake rotors, bearings, seals and hardware.... everything you need to upgrade your rig and prepare it for the trail.
Rotors are 5 on 4.5". Maximum recommended tire size is 33”.
Alloy USA Grande Hub Conversion Kit Features:
- Better fuel economy by freewheeling in 2WD mode. Decreases tire wear since
hubs rotate more freely.
- Alloy USA 4340 Chromoly Axle shafts that are 40% stranger than stock axle shafts.
- Includes beefy Corrosion resistant die cast aluminum Rugged Ridge® Manual Locking Hubs.
- Replaces stock U-joints with premium Alloy USA X-Joints
- Includes 1/2 ton capacity aluminum mounting hubs and hardware.
- Decreases wear on internal components by engaging front axles only when needed.
- Unlike other kits, we include pre-machined brake rotors to eliminate guess work and hassles.
- More durable and cost effective than replacing or servicing factory hubs and axles.
- Great for any “tow vehicle”.
Note: This kit needs to be installed by a professional repair shop. Installed kit cannot be returned. Warranty replacement will be handle by the manufacturer directly.
- 10 Year Limited
- Install Time:
- 3+ Hours
- Product Weight:
- 89 lbs