Rugged Ridge Elite fire Extinguisher HolderNot: Extinguisher not included.
Fits: 1976-18 Jeep CJ & Wrangler Models.
The Elite Fire Extinguisher Holder is the perfect way to store that essential fire extinguisher on your off-road rig. Featuring stunning billet-style cast aluminum construction, durable textured black powder coat and a spring-loaded release mechanism made from 316 Stainless Steel, the Elite Fire Extinguisher Holder sets the standard for both form and function.
Designed to work with most 2.5 lb. round extinguishers, the holder can be mounted directly to a roll bar tube or to any flat surface with the included hardware and allows for smooth one-handed access if the need ever arises. (Extinguisher not included).
Elite fire Extinguisher Holder Install Steps:
1. Feed Velcro Straps through slots in Fire Extinguisher Holder.
2. Place re extinguisher in Holder and securely fasten Velcro Straps. Do not cover re extinguisher instructions with Hose Clamps.
3. FLAT MOUNT INSTALL: Drill two 3/8” diameter holes 5.5” apart along straight line path. Using supplied hardware, install Base Mount to at surface.
4. SPORT BAR MOUNT INSTALL: Place Base Mount on sport bar, wrap Velcro Straps around Base Mount, and securely fasten.
5. To attach Fire Extinguisher Holder to Base Mount, place guide pin (Holder) in groove (Mount) and press in until locked in place.
6. To remover Fire Extinguisher Holder from Base Mount, push Holder up from bottom and rotate bottom of re extinguisher away from Mount.
To reduce risk of injury in event of accident, DO NOT mount in area around head, torso, or in manner which compromises airbags or interior padding.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Install Time:
- Less Than 1 hour
- Product Weight:
- 2.00 lbs