NOTE: REQUIRES TRIMMING OF THE REAR WHEEL OPENINGS.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed of virtually indestructible Thermo Plastic for long life
- 7 inch wide design ensures full tire coverage for those over-sized tires
- Light textured black gives the Flare a OE look
- UV treated to prevent white powder effect
- All YJ and TJ models include cut-outs for side marker lights
Frequently Asked Questions:
The rear 7 inch extended fender flares I purchased for my CJ/YJ (wrangler) do not match the existing mounting holes. Did I get the wrong kit?
The CJs and YJ Wrangler 7 inch fender flare kits both use the modern TJ rear flare. This rear extended flare allows for more room for taller and wider tires. A slight amount of trimming will be necessary to provide for a proper fit. A cardboard pattern, per the installation instructions, should be place on your Jeep to mark were you will need to cut. When positioned correctly only the rear half of the wheel opening will need to be enlarged. If instructions are not available please contact the retailer you purchased your kit for a new copy.
What material are your fender flares made of, and do they have UV protection?
All of our fender flares are made of a plactic material called TPR(Thermoplastic rubber) and are UV protected. This is the same material that most front platic bumbers are made of for good impact resistance.