Color Black Denim.
The Bestop Replace-a-top is the only replacement top featuring the patented Belt Rail attachment system and American fabric specially constructed to stretch for easy installation then return to its original shape for tautness. The Repalce-a-top also features factory-spec velcro, thread, webbing, and door seals. It also features oversized zippers and DOT approved windows. The Replace-a-top consists of fabric only and fit only factory-original hardware.
Kit includes: top, windows, and snaps. No drilling or snap relocation required. Jeep label sewn in top. No upper doors included.
Replace-a-top is the most economical way to replace an aging factory soft top.
- Replace-a-top kits include the soft top fabric and door skins (where applicable)
- Require factory original hardware.
- For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature.
- Fabric is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors.
- Heavy-duty zippers allow for easy window installation and removal.
- Industrial strength thread ensures durable soft top construction.
- Sealed seams mean water-tight protection.
- Patented Belt-Rail attachment system allows fast, easy installation.
- Heat-sealed vinyl windows meet U.S. and Europe regulations.
- Built to factory original quality specifications to ensure a proper fit.
- Kits with doors skins attach by velcro over factory original door frames for easy installation.
- Bestop, Inc. is the original equipment manufacturer for Wrangler, Tracker/Vitara, Amigo, and other SUV soft tops worldwide.
- Two-year limited warranty on select applications.
- Reference Number:
- Product Weight:
- 16.0 lbs
- Black Denim