Benefit: Adjustable Rear Track Bar is the ideal solution to help re-center and restore proper tracking of the rear differential.
Fits: Jeep JK with 2.5 to 5.5 inches suspension lifts.
Constructed of high-strength 1.25-inch DOM steel tubing, each adjustable track bar utilizes the factory mounting locations and incorporates durable urethane bushings for superior deflection in off-road conditions. Features a semi-gloss black powder coated finish for years of reliable service.
For rear track bar relocation bracket use 18303.81 and for front track bar use 18205.08.
Rugged Ridge Jeep JK Rear Track Bar Install Instructions:
1. Remove Wrangler JK rear track bar from axle tube bracket and rotate track bar out of way.
2. Remove rear track bar from frame bracket.
3. Loosely install Adjustable Rear Track Bar in frame bracket using factory hardware.
4. Install Adjustable Rear Track Bar in axle tube bracket using factory hardware. Tighten both ends of track bar and torque to 125 ft.-lbs.
Warning: Failure to tighten to proper torque speci cation could result in serious injury or property damage.
5. Center axle by loosening adjustment bolts and turning adjustment sleeve.
6. Once centered, tighten adjustment bolts and torque to 45 ft.-lbs
Warning: Failure to tighten to proper torque specification could result in serious injury or property damage
Note: Vehicle alignment may change upon installation. Recommend getting alignment.
- 5 Year Limited
- Install Time:
- Less Than 1 hour
- Product Weight:
- 15.00 lbs