||Shop By Category
||Shop By Brand
(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Is it safe to use my debit card online?
- What is the status of my order?
- I want to return my purchase! What do I do?
- How long will it be before I receive my
- Can I expedite my shipping?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- How do I order items with Cashier's Checks or
- Do you ship to addresses outside the United
- Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO
- What do you charge for shipping an order?
- What are the shipping charges for returning
- When placing an order I get an error message stating
that there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
- Do you do back orders?
- Do you offer gift certificates and/or gift
- What are cookies? Do I need to enable cookies on my
browser to shop at ShopJeepParts.com?
- Do you charge sales tax on any item?
- Does ShopJeepParts.com have a physical store?
- Do you match your own prices if an item goes on
sale after my purchase?
- What is PayPal?
- How do I sign up for PayPal?
- What do I do if I have questions
about my PayPal account?
- Q: Is it safe to use my credit card on
A: Shopping at ShopJeepParts.com is safe. Our site is protected by SSL encryption technology. Learn more about ShopJeepParts.com security policy. In addition we DO NOT store your Credit Card information in our system thus providing additional layer of security and privacy.
- Q: Is it safe to use my debit card online?
A: Yes. If you choose to pay by debit card, the amount you charge will be put on hold, which means funds will not be available to you once you place your order. Once your transaction is processed, the amount of the transaction will be withdrawn from your account and the original hold will be voided.
- Q: What is the status of my order?
A: Your order status will be available 24 hours after your order has been
placed, by simply log into your account or click on this link Order Status to view information about your order.
- Q: I want to return my purchase! What do I
A: If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Retuns item must not be installed and returned back in the original box. Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse staff (usually within 72 hours of receipt), we will process your refund and automatically apply a credit to your credit card or original method of payment within 7-14 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. Click Here to learn more about returns.
- Q: How long will it be before I
receive my order?
A: Typically you should receive your order within 1-5 business days.
- Q: Can I expedite my shipping?
A: Sorry at this time we do not offer Expedited shipping option. Please do note, 90% of our orders ship from GA Warehouse which means packages can be at your door steps within 1-3 business day if you are in Eastern or Midwest states and 3-4 days for packages going to West Coast.
- Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and Google Checkout for all orders.
- Q: When will my credit card be charged?
A: Your credit card is charged only when an order ships. If a customer is okay with partial shipment incase of multiple items on an order and some items being backordered, customer credit card will be fully charged. Customer do not get charge for backordered item which ship when in stock.
- Q: How do I order items with Cashier's
Checks or Money Orders?
- Q: Do you ship to addresses outside the
A: Yes, we ship all over the world. Email us the part list and we will be happy to provide you total cost.
- Q: Do you ship to PO boxes or
Military APO/FPO addresses?
A: No, at this time we do not ship to PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
- Q: What do you charge for standard
shipping an order?
A: Click Here to see our current shipping rates.
- Q: What are the shipping charges for
returning an order?
A: We do not pay for return shipping cost unless we made a shipping error. Click Here to learn more about returns.
- Q: When placing an order I get an error
message stating that there has been an authorization failure. What went
A: Double check the credit card number and expiration date on your. Also, your credit card billing address must match the billing address under your ShopJeepParts.com account. Please be aware we currently accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express for credit card payment.
- Q: Do you do back orders?
A: ShopJeepParts.com does not do back orders. If an item is out of stock we will
notify you as soon as possible and ask if you would like a replacement
item. Out of stock orders will be cancelled unless a replacement item is
- Q: Do you offer gift certificates
and/or gift cards?
A: Yes. Simply use them as regular credit card payment during checkount.
- Q: What are cookies? Do I need to enable
cookies on my browser to shop at ShopJeepParts.com?
A: A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a
web site and is stored on your computer's hard drive. If your browser's
preferences allow it (most browsers are installed with cookies enabled),
each web site can send its own cookie to your browser. To protect your
privacy, cookies do not store personal information but instead use
anonymous unique identifiers. Each web site can only access the cookie
they have sent to your hard drive, not the cookies sent by other web
You need to enable cookies on your browser to enjoy all the shopping
features at ShopJeepParts.com.
- Q: Do you charge sales tax on any item?
A: Sales tax will be added to orders being sent to Georgia. Shipments to Georgia are subject to 7% sales tax.
- Q: Does ShopJeepParts.com have an physical store?
- Q: Do you match your own prices if an
item goes on sale after my purchase?
A: Yes, if an item you order from ShopJeepParts.com goes on sale we will refund the difference. Please see below.
- Q: What is PayPal?
PayPal is a payment method for online purchases enabling buyers and
businesses to send and receive money online. As of today, PayPal has over
100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. One advantage of
using PayPal payment method is that it offers faster, safer and easier
checkouts and promises to protect customers from revealing their credit
card and other financial information to the merchant.
- Q: How do I sign up for PayPal?
You can sign up for a PayPal account by going to
- Q: What do I do if I have
questions about my PayPal account?
You may contact PayPal customer service by calling 888-221-1161 or go to
for support and additional information.